Call us, we sometimes mistakenly deleted pictures from the most important to him, so we are regretted later. But you can also do recover those photos again with your Android phone and enter the phone that does not need to be root. If you do this on your phone, but if the route can more easily.
To find out how this will work out the details, refer to this post.
1. Open the Google Play Store.
3. DiskDigger Photo Recovery Try the Play Store or click here
4. Install and open and click Start Basic Photo Scan.
5. Wait for some time now and you will see that the photos are being recovered.
6. After the Scan selects those images which you want to Recover click Recover.
7. Click Save the file to a custom location.
8. Recent top corner, click and select the SD Card.
9. Your SD Card Folder from the one that will select the folder and all the photos on your will be saved.
10. Follow these steps, you can get your photos back again.